Why should I do it?
- Some students require the need for a reduction outside stimulus to help them maintain focus
- Some students work better with music or white sound, like rain, water, etc
When should I do it?
- When a student is easily distracted and is frequently losing focus
How do I do it?
- See administrator to identify where headphones can be secured
- Encourage student to wear the headphones during individual work time
- Type of headphones:
- Use music headphones for students listening to music, audio of rain, water, etc
- Use isolating headphones or hearing protection headphones or earmuffs to block out and reduce sound