Vista will continue the lunch program for the 2021-22 school year. Updates for this year are the following:
* School lunch and breakfast will be provided FREE to every student this year due to Covid-19 and special federal funding, however we need an application filled out from every family. This application is required for Vista School to receive school lunch, Title 1, and other federal funding sources. Please click on the following link to download and fill out the form.
* A second meal option is available at $3.50 per meal.
* A la carte items such as water & milk are .25 if students.
* Students who participate in the lunch program are required to take at least 3 of the 5 components offered. One of those options has to be a fruit and or vegetable. The other components are grain, protein (meat/meat alternate), and milk (dairy).
* Free/Reduced applications can be accepted at any time after July 15, 2021. Applications can be printed off from the school’s website or can be picked up from the front office, or you can fill out the online application through your Aspire SIS account.
* For those who were on the free/reduced lunch program last school year, you will have until September 23, 2021 to get your new application turned in. Starting September 24, 2021, your account will be changed to full pay price if application is not in. If you qualify through SNAP, do not fill out the application, but please email Stacy Terrell at firstname.lastname@example.org to let her know that you qualify so she can verify.