Students login credentials for a Vista chromebook is their Vista email account. Please do the following
1. Username:If your child’s name was John Doe and he graduates in 2035, then his username would be the last 2 digits of the graduating year, full name, along with @vistautah.com.
2. Password:If John’s birthday was January 3, 2014, then his password would mmddyyyy.
What is Clever?
1. Clever is a single sign-on (SSO) application that allows users to log into multiple applications with a single set of credentials,
which is the students’ Vista email accounts.
2. If a student is using a chromebook from Vista, then Clever will automatically open up in the browser.
-FYI: If Clever doesn’t automatically log in, then click on “Log in with Google” once it is done loading.
3. If a student is using a personal computer, then do the following to access Clever:
-Open a chrome window in incognito mode or make sure all google accounts are logged out before moving on to the next step.
-Click HERE to get to Clever.
-Click on “Log in with Google”
-Now, students have access to many links, videos, and other useful resources.
-Furthermore, students can now log in to many apps by simply clicking on the app.
-Here are some of the apps that will automatically login:
-Imagine Language and Literacy
-Imagine Math Facts
Below is a video overview of your child’s dashboard and how to switch views so that you can organize the to-do list by day.
214 – Dashboard Overview from Instructure Canvas Community on Vimeo.