Why should I do it?
- Some students require the need for outside stimulus to help them maintain focus
When should I do it?
- When a student has difficulty staying in seat or is overly fidgety
- When a student is hyperactive
- When a student is on the Autism Spectrum
How do I do it?
- See an administrator to locate one
- Explain to the student that the disk is a tool, designed to help them stay focused in class
- Allow the student to share it with the class if that is needed but refrain from giving it too much attention
Resources & support for technique: