Why should I do it?
- Provides students with predictability decreasing anxiety, frustration and worry
When should I do it?
- When a student gets off task easily, is easily frustrated, or is anxious about the school day
How do I do it?
- You can write your schedule on the board daily, crossing off events as they occur.
- You can provide the student with an individual schedule on their desk daily, having them cross off events as they occur
- The schedule can include pictures as well as words
- You can also add a timer for each topic, providing student with a time frame for each subject