Peter’s passion is creating, building and helping businesses run successfully. He has spent his career working with business owners and helping them mitigate the numerous risks confronting them in growing and preserving their wealth. He understands that financial wealth is only one aspect of legacy planning. A large part of wealth preservation relates to passing the values of the current generation on to successor generations.
After graduating from Creighton University School of Law with a Certificate in Business and Tax Planning, Peter entered the financial services industry and has been in the industry ever since. While in the industry he has been: a partner at a boutique independent RIA and private equity firm in Kansas City, served as a regional VP for a mid-sized life insurance company in the Midwest, received a certificate in Special-Needs Planning from The American College in Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania, and worked with numerous high net worth clients in various industries helping them mitigate tax, financial, and liability risks.
Peter has worked with several different private equity and hedge fund groups to secure funding for projects as diverse as a calcium mine in the Dominican Republic, to investing in a cancer protocol, to ordinary housing projects. His philosophy is: if we can understand the risks and know how we will make the project work financially then we will invest the time and resources needed to bring the project to fruition.
Some of his career highlights:
- Secured financing for several large multi-family housing projects in the Kansas City Metro.
- Helped secure funding for an alternative cancer protocol.
- Facilitated the purchase and sale of numerous businesses and medical practices across the United States.
- Worked with numerous business owners helping them mitigate, tax, liability and business risks.
- Helped increase and protect the wealth of the same business owners exponentially over the practices they were then utilizing.Prior to entering law school he graduated from Utah State University with a degree in Political Science and worked for lobbying firms in Washington D.C. and Salt Lake City, Utah. He currently resides in Santa Clara, Utah, with his wife and three daughters.
Prior to entering law school he graduated from Utah State University with a degree in Political Science and worked for lobbying firms in Washington D.C. and Salt Lake City, Utah. He currently resides in Santa Clara, Utah, with his wife and three daughters.