TIER 1 INTERVENTIONS FOR LACK OF PARTICIPATION
Before you start, here are a few important points:
- Try multiple interventions
- Each intervention must be tried for at least 2 weeks
- Collect and track specific data on each intervention tried and the effect of each intervention over the time it was implemented
- After at least 6 weeks, you may consider moving to tier 2 interventions.
- You must submit your tier 1 data to and speak with an administrator before moving to tier 2.
Tier I interventions for Lack of Participation: